Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer is here!

Hello everyone!


We hope this entry finds you all enjoying the nice warm weather!!!

We've been having some really warm weather lately. Brady is having a great time soaking up the sun and playing out in the water. I've never seen a little kid love water quite as much. Not only does he like to swim in his pool and splash around but he loves to dump water on his head and spray himself in the face with it?!? It doesn't even matter if the water is freezing cold - he still loves to do it. It's just hilarious too because then he starts to just crack up.

The other day we were at my parents house and he's out in his pool there and just decided to lay back in the water and just lays there relaxing in the water which was not all that warm but he was in heaven.


Everything else is going good. Still having some contractions here and there but nothing too strong or frequent yet. The girls will be here in less than 4 weeks - pretty crazy but I have to say I'm really looking forward to it. The heat seems to be taking its toll on me - I've been even more tired than normal and my stomach is just huge. I got in my mom's car last night to turn on the air as she was putting Brady in his car seat and I have to say I'm sure glad I have a van and not a car because I could barely fit behind the wheel.


Brady trying to find room againt to sit on my lap...

Have a wonderful week and enjoy the nice long weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment