Monday, May 24, 2010

Brady's 2nd B-day Party

Hello everyone!

Hope you're doing great! So far this blogging thing seems pretty easy! This is my 3rd entry in a week I believe. We had such a fun and busy weekend! On Saturday we celebrated Brady's 2nd B-day with a huge group of family and friends. It was so much fun and Brady LOVED it! He had so much fun playing with all of this friends and cousins and even enjoyed some of the adults that came to the party too. Sometimes he can be a bit shy at first but he was not shy at all. It seemed like he totally knew the party was for him and he was ready to just take it all in. We're so lucky that he's got such wonderful people in his life to be able to celebrate!



That night he was wide awake and had no intention of going to bed early like we thought he might from all of the activities of the day. Then he woke up the morning after at 5:30 talking all about his party and taking me out to see his balloons in our living room. He then went on to tell me that he wanted to go back to the park and party. Although I was really tired being up that early it made me very happy to know that he had enjoyed his party so much that he wanted to go back.

We ended our weekend with a bit more excitement - I started to have some pains in my stomach and back. They didn't seem like the full on contractions that I remembered with Brady in the hospital but they got stronger and wouldn't go away so my OB had me go into the hospital to get monitored. They said I was having contractions but nothing too serious and nothing else in the whole labor process had started to happen so they let me go with some new restrictions... no picking up Brady. Apparently 15lbs is now my limit and since he's 34lbs it's out of the question. So luckily we've got a great grandparents that are going to be able to help Reid take care of him. Reid already has to do so much since my mobility is a bit limited and he's been wonderful about it but I'm also glad that he'll be able to get some help now that I'm really going to be out of commission.

Everything else is going great - we continue to make small preparations for the Reese & Madison's arrival but luckily have the major things all done.

We hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment