Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The First Blog



Hello everyone - I hope this entry finds you all well. I've been terrible about updating our baby sites lately - mainly b/c there are 2 to keep up with and I just keep putting it off but I want to be sure to keep you all up to speed (especially those of you not on Facebook) on the kids so I decided it might be easier to combine everything into one single blog for everyone to read and stay updated. Wish me luck!

Things have been going really well. I'm very pregnant right now - bigger than I was with Brady for sure but the doctors are very happy about this. I was so sick in the beginning that the twins were significantly underweight but based on the doctors' instructions I've been eating a ton and they have been able to grow! I go back in for another ultrasound June 1st so we're hoping to see that trend continuing. We also just found out that the girls will make their official appearance on Wednesday, June 23rd at about 7:30 AM.

We finished the nursery for the girls this last weekend and I love it. Reid and my parents did so much work on it -it would not have turned out so nicely if it wasn't for all of them.


Brady is doing great! He's very excited about that babies coming. If you ask him where they are right now he'll say in is mommy's tummy. He's also been working on saying their names - it's super cute! He does seem to get very concerned when we're out and he hears a baby cry so we're going to have to make sure he understands that babies just cry sometimes because otherwise we're going to have a very concerned 2 year old on our hands.

That leads me to our next exciting event - Brady was officially 2 years old yesterday! I really can't believe that he's already 2. It feels like it was just yesterday that he was born. Such an adorable little baby and he's still so cute! He's got the most amazing eyelashes that I've even seen. He's also got such a great personality - he constantly makes us laugh. He's going to be a class clown and a huge flirt - he loves the ladies already! He's also very friendly - he loves to say "hi" and "bye" to people when he's out and about. He got his 2 yr. pictures taken last Friday and he did so well! I was a little worried that he'd be too busy to sit still but he sat there like a perfect angel!






3 comments:

  1. We are very excited about your new blog. Always enjoy seeing pictures and hearing about Brady, Reese & Madison!
    love, Mom & Dad (Nana & Papa)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so perfect! I just love being able to catch up on everyone! I had grown very attached to the baby sites and I'm glad to have somewhere to check up on you guys routinely! Can't wait to meet the girls! Give Brady kisses for me!
    ~Katie Robison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new blog!! Brady is such a cute (and grown up!) two year old! I really like his pictures, they turned out great. Can't wait until you are posting pics of the girls, too. :)

    ReplyDelete