Tuesday, June 15, 2010

We're almost there!

We had another great doctor appointment. The girls are still growing and had nice strong heartbeats and I had good stats too. I'm supposed to stay off my feet from here on out but still not on strict bed rest - yay! I have to say it isn't that easy to get around these days anyway so I'm not too upset about staying off my feet except for that fact that I'm not all that much fun for Brady but like everything else - he takes is like a champ and doesn't complain.

So at this point we're all set for the 23rd and I don't have to go back in to the doctor at all before that because we've done so good. It's going to be pretty weird to no go back to that office - I'm so used to going in there and chatting with all of the nurses. Oh well - I'm definitely ready to move on to the next chapter and finally meet these 2 active little girls. I can't believe how much they still move around in there knowing how cramped their space must be. My stomach looks crazy when they both get going!


Brady is doing really well. He gets to stop sleeping in his boot after tomorrow night. It will be so great when we can take him back out in the pool and let him play outside but he is at least having a great time in his bubble baths each night.


This coming weekend brings tons of celebrations to our little family. We kick it off on Friday with Reid and I celebrating our 6th anniversary! Wow does time fly. Then Saturday we've got my birthday and finally on Sunday we've got Father's Day. Can't wait to celebrate with the family and can't believe that this is the last weekend that we'll be a family of 3!

We hope that you all have a wonderful week - thanks so much for checking in on all of us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment