Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This is it!

Hello everyone!

We hope that you're all doing great and have had a wonderful Father's Day weekend!!!

This is it - our last full day of being a family of 3 - tomorrow morning at this time I should be in the middle of my c-section and the girls should be making their way into the world. How crazy is that to think about it - we will then be a family of 5. I have to say I can't wait! I am so excited to finally meet these active little baby girls. They are still constantly finding room to move making my stomach look so odd but its nice to still be able to feel them in there. I am so curious to see how big they'll really end up being and to see how much they'll look like each other and like their big brother Brady. I have to say even though I'm a bit prejudice that I think Brady is absolutely gorgeous so I hope that they are lucky enough to get some of his good looks.


Brady enjoying a popsicle - ahhh summer



Tonight we're going to just spend some time with Brady and finish loading up the car but other than that we're ready. Pretty amazing that I've made it 37 weeks and am still able to walk around - although my stomach looks pretty unbelievable. It will be so nice to be able to see my toes again :) The hardest part of the next few days will be going without seeing Brady but I know he'll be in great hands with his nana and papa and he'll seriously not even realize that he hasn't seen me b/c he'll be having so much fun!





Hanging out on Father's Day - still in his pj's



We had a wonderful weekend celebrating all of the big events. Friday night Reid and I got PF Chang's carryout and watched movies - it was so much fun to just hang out and spend a few hours together. For my b-day on Saturday Reid took me out to eat breakfast at our new Ihop and then later on we all went out to eat with nana, papa and grannie at Smokey Bones - another great day of eating!!! Finally for Father's Day we went to Olive Garden and enjoyed a nice big meal. Brady absolutely loved their shredded Parmesan cheese. He could not get enough of it so his nana went yesterday and got some to shred for him at her house. Is he a bit spoiled or what? Oh well - I wouldn't have it any other way!



Enjoying his cheese - YUM



Brady's foot seems to be healing up great. He's still wearing his Wee Walker boot but he gets to sleep with it off and while it's off his foot doesn't seem to bother him at all which is great. A week from this Thursday he's done wearing it and we all can't wait. He will be so excited to be able to get back out in his pool and sandbox.


Well that's all for now - we hope you all have a great week and we'll do our very best to keep you all updated on the exciting events of tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! Well, as you know I'm so excited and can hardly wait for tomorrow!!
    xoxox,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete